Husqvarna’s FC 450 is at the centre of Husqvarna’s motocross range, benchmarking the pinnacle of off-road handling, manoeuvrability and performance. This is expected, as the model will form the basis for the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing machine competing in the 2021 AMA Supercross Championship.
Embracing the highly successful collaboration between Rockstar Energy and Husqvarna Motorcycles, the FC 450 receives the Rockstar Energy Factory Racing team-inspired graphics while retaining the FC 450 chassis.
The incredibly compact SOHC cylinder head and camshaft is located as close to the centre of gravity as possible, improving handling and agility significantly.
Comfortability was prioritised, enabling riders hours of riding time, without suffering discomfort. After countless hours of rigorous testing, the contact points are specifically positioned to allow seamless movement around the motorcycle.
The convenient map switch is optimised for easy operation and allows riders to switch between two engine maps, operate launch control and activate a traction control feature.
Husqvarna 2021 FC 450 Rockstar Edition Technical Highlights:
- New Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics
- New Connectivity Unit fitted as standard to connect with the myHusqvarna app
- Allows the rider to customize engine behaviour to personal preferences and take terrain and track conditions into consideration
- New high-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system
- Compact SOHC engine providing class-leading performance
- Hydro-formed chromium molybdenum frame with premium black powder coating
- Factory CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset [20 – 22 mm]
- Composite carbon fibre two-piece subframe design
- Carbon fibre reinforced skid plate
- WP XACT 48 mm front forks with AER technology
- Mechanical Factory holeshot device
- FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer
- Softer, grey ODI lock-on grips
- GUTS Factory high grip seat cover
- Rekluse clutch cover
- High-quality ProTaper handlebars and bar pad
- Factory wheel set with D.I.D DirtStar rims and blue anodized CNC machined hubs
- Multifunctional map switch, which also activates launch and traction control
- Electric starter powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
FIND YOUR LOCAL ULTIMATE HUSQVARNA DEALER TO ENQUIRE TODAY
Wanting to keep up with the latest news, events, reviews and specials? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter today, and stay in touch with current releases, exciting motorcycling events and be the first to hear about our upcoming specials.